A South African national and a Management Consultant for SHC, Tanja splits her time between servicing her extensive client base in both the Middle East and Africa. She has recent and demonstrable experience in running major assessment campaigns for clients operating within various sectors across both continents.
A holder of numerous qualifications including an Honors in Counselling Psychology, an MBA as well as a diploma in Business Analysis, Tanja has been successfully helping major companies acquire, retain and develop their human capital.
She is an accredited practitioner of all major candidate assessment tools and sees her ability and capability in the development of talent management strategies, implementation of developmental and recruitment assessment centers as being core strengths.
– Project Management: Identifying the context, the scope, risks and implementation strategy
– Building high performance work team across cultures
– Developing strategies that would enable and support the strategic objectives of a company
– Designing and implementing assessment centres
– Talent Management and Succession Planning
– Organisational Design
– Implementing the Stratified Systems Theory and Matrix of Working Relationship within an organisation as an OD tool